Thursday, June 08, 2006

Munich's Lions

Doug Burns posted a long awaited Cow today. This is quite different from what I see here in Munich. :-)
.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
.
PS: Others on the pix are my son, wife and sister.
PPS: To many TARs updated last days - I just realized that I put dots on empty line just like on Metalink to avoid it eating up my empty formatting lines. :)

3 Comments:

At Thu Jun 08, 01:59:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Alex Gorbachev said...

Are you trying to tell me something ;-)
Well, that I never saw cows in Munich.
Though quite a few cows back home in Russia... should I conclude that Edinburgh is much more like my home sweet home than Munich? :)

But I'll take your lions and raise you 7 cows ;-)
I normally eat pork here in Bavaria. Any pigs around?

Hm... on the other hand, I never saw people eating lions here. %)

 
At Thu Jun 08, 10:16:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Niall said...

surely there should only be 3 lions in Munich over the next month or so :)

 
At Fri Jun 09, 10:32:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Alex Gorbachev said...

I wonder if all these lions are playing football these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home